You want to know who you’ll be working with, and I am tasked with compressing 29 years of existence into one single page. So let’s make the introduction process a bit more… entertaining. If you’d rather read the *facts* first, I’ve listed the what, when, and for whom.
The Short Version
Who: Rania Kalogirou, Greece-based, (for now), bilingual, lived in 6 countries, content, and copywriter
Niche: all things business, entrepreneurship, digital nomad life, tourism, hospitality + more
- BA in Educational Psychology and Linguistics, Massey University
- MA in Digital Media, Communication and Journalism, Aristotle University
- Diploma in IT – Junior Developer
What: social media and ad copy, landing pages, campaigns, newsletters, ghostwriting, website management 👻
Writing style: professional, approachable, engaging, concise – all tailored to your needs.
- 150 + freelance clients
- Top-Rated Fiverr Seller
- 1200+ 5* star reviews on Fiverr and Upwork
- Recognized for work in Top 20 Best Greek Travel Blogs
- Ghostwritten for Forbes, Entrepreneur